Sunday 22 December 2019

DOWNLOAD DJ CHIPMAN STICKIN N ROLLIN

Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. Bold Italic Link Add an image new! Post my meaning Write my explanation new To explain lyrics, select line or word and click "Explain". To explain lyrics, select line or word and click "Explain". Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. dj chipman stickin n rollin

Uploader: Mikagami
Date Added: 4 January 2012
File Size: 15.57 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 46523
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





dj chipman stickin n rollin

Why not create an account? Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning.

Dj Chipman - Stickin n Rollin | Naija Songs // Naijapals

Write about your feelings and thoughts about Sticking And Rolling Know what this song is about? Share your meaning with community, make it interesting and valuable. More Dj Chipman lyrics. Sign up or log in with. Bold Italic Link Add an image new! Dj Chipman — Sticking And Ro,lin lyrics.

Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created by our users: Don't write just "I love this song. Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else.

Stickin N Rollin

Also we collected some tips and tricks for you:. View 10 more explanations. Add song structure elements. Does it mean anything special hidden between the lines to you? Post my meaning Write my explanation new To explain lyrics, select line or word and click "Explain".

dj chipman stickin n rollin

sj Keep posting annotations and earn respect from LyricsMode community. Leave your name in the history! To explain lyrics, select line or word and click "Explain".

I don't wanna loose this relationship So we gotta stay strong Don't wanna move on I know you sick and tied of the fussing And the fighting and the cussing But I love you and you love me too I did you wrong You did me wrong I take you back You take me back I did you wrong girl You did me wrong girl I take you back I take you back No matter what you do No matter what you say No matter how far you don't take yo love away Cuz I love you and girl I want you And girl I need you so lets just work out I aint trying to waste yo time Aint trying to waste my time Aint no need to waste no time Cuz we done put in to much time When you in the middle of a relationship The easiest thing to do is to leave When you gotta stick it out and a workout And a stick it out Uuuuuhhhh Until the end of the day reapeat chorus Explain Request.

Add links, chipnan and videos to make your explanation more appealing. South Of The Border. If cnipman song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts.

dj chipman stickin n rollin

Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. We moderate every meaning Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community.

Make sure you've read our simple tips Hey! Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Ask us or our rolllin about the part of the song that interests you We rollin try to respond as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment